- ARTIKEl 1 - Definitions
- ARTIKEl 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
- ARTIKEl 3 - Applicabilityssquality
- ARTIKEl 4 - The offer
- ARTIKEl 5 - The matchst
- ARTIKEl 6 - Revocationsright
- ARTIKEl 7 - Kosten in case of withdrawal
- ARTIKEl 8 - Exitsclosing revocationsright
- ARTIKEl 9 - The prizes
- ARTIKEl 10 - Conformity and Warranty
- ARTIKEl 11 - ldelivery and execution
- ARTIKEl 12 - Duurtransactions
- ARTIKEl 13 - Payment
- ARTIKEl 14 - Complaints procedure
ARTIKEl 1 – Definitions
In these terms and conditions, sis understood as:
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legalspersonswho offers s products and/or services to consconsumers;
- Consument: the natural personswho does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into an agreementst at a distanceswith the entrepreneur;
- Agreementst on counts: an agreementst whereby, in the context of asorganized sby the entrepreneur, systee for sale on counts of products and/or servicesss, up to and including the sconclusion of the agreementst fromsexclusive use is made of one or more techniques for remote communications;
- Technology for remote communications: means that can be used to sconclude an agreementst, without the consument and entrepreneur being in the same room at the same time s ;
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer cansuse his right of withdrawals;
- Revocationsright: the possibility for the consument to waive the agreement within the cooling-off periodst to stand;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duurtransaction: an agreementst on demandstogether with regard to a seriess of products and/or servicess, the delivery of whichs and/or purchase obligation in time is spread s;
- Durable datascarrier: any means that the consument or entrepreneur in sstate scounts information that is spersonally addressed to him s >store in a manner that allows futuresreference and unaltered reproduction of the storedslayers of information.
ARTIKEl 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Chamber of Commerce number: 63729342
ARTIKEl 3 – Applicabilityssquality
- These general terms and conditions applysson every offer of the entrepreneur and on every contract concluded up to stst on st tussand entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the contractst isst on contractsto be drawn by lot, the signst of these General Terms and Conditions willst be made available to the consuments count. If this is s not reasonably possible s, before the agreement isst drawn by lots, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur's and that they request of the consument be sent as ssoon as possible kosteloos.
- If the agreementsto be sto be selectronically sis drawn by lot, contrary to the previous paragraph and before the agreement issto be sto be concluded s drawn by lot, the signst of these general terms and conditions shalls be counted selectronicallysfor the benefit of the consumersfor settlement in such a way that s can be slayered in a simple way by the consument on a durable datascarrier. If this s is not reasonably possible s, before the agreement isst drawn by lots, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions longs electronics road cansbe cognized and that they will be sent tosteloos longs electronically or otherwise kosteloos at the request of the consumer.
- In the event thatst these general terms and conditions alsos sspecific product or service conditions sapply, the second and third paragraphs of sapplicablessand the consumer can inscontraryscontrary general terms and conditions steeds invoke the applicablessprovision who for him it meest gunstig is.
ARTIKEl 4 - The offer
- If an offer has a limited validitysduration or is made under conditionss, this will be expressly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offereds. The description siss sufficiently detailed to enable a good assessment of the offer by the consumer. Ifs the entrepreneur uses images, these are a truesrepresentation of the products and/or services offereds. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Each offer contains such information that its is clear to the consumer what the rights and obligations are, which are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
This concerns in particular:
- the prices includingsive taxess;
- any roomssof delivery;
- the manner in which the agreementst will come to sand what actions are required for this;
- whether or notssapplicability of the right of withdrawals;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the agreementst;
- the period for acceptance of the offer, or the period for the price tosbe establisheds;
- the level of the tariff for distance communicationstand if the roomscosts for the use of the technology for distance communicationstand are calculated on a different basiss than the ba sisrate;
- if the agreementst is archived after the conclusion ofs, how it can be consulted by the consumer is;
- the way in which the consumer, before sconcluding the agreement, can become aware of s actions he does not want, as well as the way in which he can rescount before matchst comes to stooth;
- any languages in which, besidesst the Netherlandss, the agreement canst be drawn by lot;
- the conductscodes to which the entrepreneur has subjected himself and the way in which the consumersu can consult this conductscodes longs electronicallys;
- the minimum duration of the agreementst on as basis in the case of an agreementst that s entails continuous or periodic delivery of products or services.
ARTIKEl 5 - The matchst
- The agreementst comes, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, to suntil the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the s associated conditions. counted conditions.
- If the consumer has s long accepted the offer s electronicallys, the entrepreneur will sconfirm without delay s electronicallys the receiptst of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receiptst of this acceptance is does notsconfirm, the consument can sresolve the agreement.
- If the agreementst electronicsc comes to stotal, the entrepreneur will meet passend technische and organisatorische
regulates the security of the electronic transfer of data and ensures a secure web environment. If the consumer canspay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe passand safetysSizeregulations.
- The entrepreneur can – within the legal frameworks – find out s whether the consumer cans fulfill his paymentsobligations, as well assof all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the contractst on the stand. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he iss entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
- The entrepreneur will provide the following information with the product or servicest to the consumer, sin writing or in such a way that it can be accessed by the consumersu slayers on a durable datascarrier, withssight:
- the visiting addresss of the establishment of the entrepreneurswhere the consument can go with complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the consumer cansuse the right of withdrawalsor a clear statement regarding the sexclusion of the right of withdrawals;
- the information about besongoing safter-sales service and warrantys;
- the data included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditionss, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this datas to the consumersbefore the execution of the agreementst;
- the requirementssfor terminating the agreementst if the agreementst has a duration of more than one year or an indefinite duration is.
- If the entrepreneur has committed himself to supplying a seriess of products or servicessten is the provision in the previous paragraph slechts shall applys
ing on the honorsdelivery.
ARTICLEl 6 – Revocationsright
On delivery of products:
- When purchasing products, the consument has the option to dissolve the contractst without giving reasons during 14 calendar days. This term starts on the day after receiptst of the product by or namess the consument.
- Timess During this period, the consument will handle the product and packaging with care. He will sjusts unpack or use the product to the extent necessary s to be able to assess whether he s wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his s right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original s condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the s provided by the entrepreneur. reasonable and clear instructionstrues.
On delivery of servicesten:
- Upon delivery of services, the consu has the option to dissolve the agreementst without giving reasons for at leaststeen 14 calendar days, commencing on the day of entering into the matchst.
- To make use of hiss right of withdrawal, the consumer willsturn to the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest upon deliverys structions.
ARTIKEl 7 - Kosten in case of withdrawal
- If the consument makes use of its right of withdrawals, the consument does not pay any shipping costssten
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as sas soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after the return or cancellation.
ARTIKEl 8 - Outsclosing revocationsright
- The right of withdrawalscan only be excludedsby the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at leasts in good time before sconcluding the agreementst.
- Exitscancellation of the withdrawalsright is slechts possible for products:
- that have been brought to stotal by the entrepreneur in accordance withstig sspecifications of the consument;
- that are clearly personalsin nature;
- which by their nature cannot be returned;
ARTIKEl 9 - The prices
- During the period of validity stated in the offersthe prices of the products and/or services offeredswill not be increased, s priceschanges s due to changes in VAT prices.
- Pricesincreases within 3 months after the scompletion of the agreementst are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Pricesincreases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreementst are only allowed if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
- these are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
- the consument has the authority tost cancel the agreement with effect from the day on which the pricesincrease takes effect.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services are s inclusive of VAT.
ARTIKEl 10 - Conformity and Warranty
- The entrepreneur s guarantees that the products and/or servicesscomply with the agreementst, the sspecifications stated in the offer, with the reasonable requirementssand of soundness and/or usability and the statutory provisions and/or governmentsprescriptionss existing on the date of thesconclusion of the agreementst.
- A guarantee scheme offered by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer s does nots affect the rights and claims that the consumer has with regard to a shortcoming in the fulfillment of the obligations of the entrepreneur againsts the entrepreneur can enforce on the basis of the law and/or the contractst at a distances.
- In the event of defects, the entrepreneur will reimburse the product if they occur within two months after the sreceipt date of this product by the consument.
ARTIKEl 11 - ldelivery and execution
- The entrepreneur will take the greatestst possible care whensreceiving and performing orderssof products and when assessing applications for the granting thereof
- Als plates of delivery, the addresss that the consumer has made known to the company applies.
- mwith due observance of the provisions of Article 4 of these general terms and conditions s, the company will s execute accepted orders with due s speed, but at the latest within 30 days, unless a longer delivery sterm is finishedsapproved. If the delivery is delayed, or if an orderscannot or sonlys partially be executed, the consumer will receivesu thereof no later than one month after he sordered the orderst has message. In that case, the consumer has the right to sdissolve the agreement without scosts and is entitled to any sdamage compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consument as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be simpossible, the entrepreneur will smake every effort to smake a replacement product savailable. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. With replacement articles, the right of withdrawalscannot be slotted out. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the entrepreneur.
- The risksof damage tosdamage and/or lossssof products st until the moment of delivery to the consumer at the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed differents is.
- If the consument orders one or more pre-ordered products, the entire orderswill be sent when all products are in stock.
ARTIKEl 12 – Duurtransactions
- The consumer can terminate an agreementst entered into for an indefinite period is at any time with due observance of the agreed cancellationsrules and a notice period of at most
too one month.
- An agreementst entered into for a definite period is has a maximum term of two years. If is agreed that upon ssilence of the consument, the contractst will be extended at a distances, the contractst will continue ifs an agreement st for an indefinite period of time and the notice period after continuation of the agreement willst be a maximum of one month.
ARTIKEl 13 – Payment
- Unless agreed later is, the amounts owed by the consument must be paidswithin fourteen days after delivery of the good or in case of an agreementst until the provision of a servicest, within 14 days of the issuance of the documents concerning this sagreement.
- When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never stipulate an advance payment of more than 50%. When prepayment is is stipulated, the consumer cannot assert any right with regard to the execution of the srelevant order or st(s), befores the stipulated advance payment has found plates.
- The consument has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in sdeparted or stated payment detailss to the entrepreneur.
- In the event of non-payment of the consument, the entrepreneur retainss legal restrictions, the right to charge the reasonable pricesmade known to the consument in advance.
ARTIKEl 14 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur hassa sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordanceswith this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the agreementst must be submitted to the entrepreneur in full and clear formswithin 14 days, after the consumer hassreceived the goods and has acknowledged the defectsstattered.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receiptst. Ifs a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processings time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a message of receiptst and an indication when the consumer s will receive a more detailed answer. can expect.